The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is relied upon to send off its quite anticipated Initial Public Offering (IPO) in the second seven-day stretch of March 2022. In the Indian insurance area, LIC is a commonly recognized name with a solid portion of the overall industry (more than 60% as far as installment). A critical level of a family's reserve funds is put resources into LIC's different insurance contracts.
LIC's resources under administration right now stretch around US$ 463 billion, which is multiple times the size of business life backs up plans and more than the entire Indian shared store industry.
LIC is claimed completely by the Indian government. The public authority expects to sell 5% of its shareholding in the organization, which comprises of 316 million offers, through an Offer available to be purchased as a component of its essential disinvestment.
You can now put resources into LIC IPO date by open demat account online with Indira Securities. Here is a bit by bit guide for something very similar.
- Open a record with us through Indira Mobile Trading application or visit www.indiratrade.com
- Click on to the LIC IPO spring up button on the right
- Enter your name and versatile number and snap on to "Apply now"
- You're good to go to put resources into Latest Ipo's.
- You'll get all the most recent IPO's the place where you can apply for it.
- Fill in the quantity of parts and the cost you might want to apply for.
- Actually take a look at the subtleties and affirm your installment
- You can likewise actually look at your application status on lic ipo for policyholders