How to dry cook with Toshiba air fryer for the first time
Toshiba air fryer needs to be dry-cooked when it is first used. Many people use it without knowing it. In this way, the life of the air fryer is not used, and the food is not easy to bake. So, what are the precautions for the first use of the air fryer?
1、 How to dry cook with Toshiba air fryer for the first time
1. Check the basket and storage barrel to ensure they are clean and free of oil;
2. Spread the pretreated ingredients on the frying basket;
3. Adjust the temperature, and then assemble the basket and storage barrel back;
4. Adjust the preheating time according to the instructions, generally more than 3 minutes;
5. After hearing the prompt tone, pull out the plug, carefully pull out a part of the whole frying basket, and put it on the heat-resistant platform.
2、 Notes on the first use of the Toshiba air fryer
1. Before use, please thoroughly clean the frying pan and frying pan with hot water, detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge, and then wipe the internal and external surfaces of the frying pan with a damp cloth.
2. Place the frying pan on a stable, horizontal, and flat surface, and insert the plug into the grounded power socket.
3. Air fryers usually need to be preheated for 5 minutes. If the food is put into the pot without preheating, it will affect the taste of the food and even cause the pot to stick.
4. During cooking, it is necessary to turn some ingredients in half to avoid sticking to the pot.
5. Clean the air fryer immediately after each use to avoid stubborn stains that cannot be cleaned.
3、 Does the Toshiba air fryer need temperature for dry cooking for 10 minutes
About 200 degrees. Heat the pan for 7 to 10 minutes before cooking, then add the ingredients to ensure a stable heating process.
Many people always like to make full use of space and want to fill the pan, but basically, the inside of the air frying pan is like a convection oven, and hot air needs to circulate around the food. Therefore, too much-fried food will affect the quality of food. It is not only not crunchy, but also soft and even immature, losing its inherent flavor.